The Helensvale Little Athletics Centre uniform consists of dark purple, dark blue and teal.
The centre uniform is COMPULSORY at all centre competition nights and when representing Helensvale Little Athletics centre at any carnivals, regional or state competitions.
It is not compulsory to wear your uniform on our training nights.
At the time of registration you will receive an age label and a registration number. The age label must be attached to the left sleeve of the shirt. The registration number should be edged and attached in the centre on the front of the shirt and be clearly visible.
The full uniform is available to purchase at the centre and the prices are as follows:
POLO SHIRT $45
SINGLET (for 13 and above) $45
BUMMERS for girls $30
CROP TOPS (for 13 and above) $35
SHIRT or SINGLET & SHORTS or BUMMERS $70
Attention Parents- athletes WILL NOT receive points at Friday night competitions if they are not wearing the correct and full uniform – so please ensure your child/children are correctly attired to avoid any disappointments.
- No logos of other sporting bodies, organisations or advertisers are permitted on the shorts or skins. Footwear is compulsory and hats are highly recommended.
- Socks or compression socks are not considered part of the Centre uniform, however they must be worn below the knees.
- If boys choose to wear bike pants/compression garments as part of their uniform, they must wear sports shorts over the top. Bike pants/compression garments on their own are not acceptable for boys.
- Bike pants/compression garments may be worn under shorts as long as they are the correct uniform bottom colour or black. Coloured stitching is permissible.
- Compression garment tops (if worn by athletes) cannot be visible.
For further information regarding Little Athletics uniform policy, please see this link: UNIFORM POLICY