- Do not force an unwilling child to participate in sports or events.
- Condemn all violent or illegal acts, whether they are by athletes, coaches, officials, parents or spectators.
- Respect the official’s decisions. Don’t complain or argue about actions or decisions during or after an event.
- Unsportsmanlike language, harassment or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Encourage athletes to play by the rules and to respect opposing athletes and officials.and live up the highest ideals of ethics and sportsmanship. Avoid gamesmanship and respect the traditions of the sport.
- Never ridicule or scorn an athlete for making a mistake, respect their efforts.
- Understand that sport is part of a total life experience, and the benefits of involvement go far beyond the final placing of an event.
- Participate in positive cheering that encourages the athletes in the Centre you are supporting.
- Don’t engage in any cheering that taunts or intimidates opponents, their fans or officials.
- Remember that children participate in Little Athletics for their own enjoyment, not yours!
- At all times follow the directions of the Arena Manager and/or other competition day officials.
- Never arrive at a Little Athletics competition under the influence of alcohol. Never bring alcohol to a Little Athletics competition or training.
Remember our motto is Family, Fun and Fitness. Relax and enjoy your child’s sport.
All information was found on the LAQ website