Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Be impartial! Also, be consistent, objective and courteous.
- Place the safety and welfare of the athletes above all else. Be alert to minimise dangerous physical play, fair or foul, especially competition days.
- Accept responsibility for all actions taken.
- Avoid any form of verbal contact with coaches, team officials, parents and spectators during competition.
- Avoid any situation which may lead to a conflict of interest, both on and off the field.
- Condemn all and every instance of unsportsmanlike, foul or unfair play.
- Set a good example by the way you dress, speak and act towards athletes, coaches, officials, parents and spectators.
- Show concern and caution towards sick and injured athletes.
- Officiate to the age and/or experience of the athletes.