Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Be a good sport. Respect all good performances whether from your centre or the opponents and participate for your own enjoyment and benefit.
- Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit.
- Always respect the official’s decision.
- Ethics and sportsmanship. Avoid gamesmanship and respect the traditions of the sport. Never become involved in acts of foul play.
- Honour both the spirit and intention of the competition rules and live up the highest ideals of offensive remarks, trash-talking, taunting or other actions that are demeaning to other athletes, officials or supporters.
- Never engage in disrespectful conduct of any sort including profanity, sledging, obscene gestures, competition.
- Care for and respect the facilities and equipment made available to you during training and treat them with the utmost respect.
- Safeguard your health. Don’t use any illegal or unhealthy substances.
- Recognise that officials and coaches are volunteers who give up their time to provide their aspect of a Little Athletics event or competition in which you are involved.
- Do not bet or otherwise financially speculate, directly or indirectly, on the outcome or any other.